router failing, suggestions for a replacement in the UK please.

Old October 11th 11, 10:27 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Simon Finnigan

Default router failing, suggestions for a replacement in the UK please.

Hi everyone,
My D-Link router flashed with DD-WRT is in the process of dying, and I'd
like to replace it. I'm interested in the Tomato firmware, but can only
find sellers for routers with this firmware based in China, and I'd like a
replacement sooner rather than later.

Anyone able to suggest a supplier for a router with this pre-installed in
the UK, or a router I can buy I the UK easily (hopefully to be delivered
tomorrow) that I can install Tomato on myself?

Thanks I advance for your help n