Draytek 2900 v 2910 - difference?

Old October 24th 11, 02:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter

Default Draytek 2900 v 2910 - difference?

I see that the firmware for the 2900 ended in 2005, whereas the latest
for the 2910 is 2009, so there is a chance they fixed some of the VPN
bugs.

Does anybody know if the two products are significantly different? I
know the 2910 can have a 3G USB stick plugged in...

I am thinking of the general config layout.