Accessing content

Old October 28th 11, 03:02 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Bill

Default Accessing content

My network is now working (to an extent) thanks to all who helped. One thing puzzles me (at least!) is that on one occasion I was able to access content on my PVR by clicking the Diga icon I was able to see and play all the content (TV programmes) saved on the HD. Now when I click on the Diga icon all I get is a properties window. How do I get the content back? Running Win 7 on the PC and accessing thru the home network.
Old October 28th 11, 03:56 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Bill

Found it by accident! I actually connected to Diga via the Media Player. Looking down the list of libraries etc on the left I found the Diga listed and clicked on that, after clicking on videos everything came up. Granted this was from my laptop across the room from the Diga but I assume the principal will work on my PC upstairs.
Old October 30th 11, 01:21 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Bill

It does work! Can anyone tell me how to copy TV programmes from the Diga onto the PC? Ctrl-C does not work and there is no copy option on the right click menu, dragging to the desktop does not work either.