BeBox / Speedtouch 780 Systemlog

Old November 4th 11, 01:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adrian C

Default BeBox / Speedtouch 780 Systemlog

Are the events logs on this viewable via SNMP?

--
Adrian C
Old November 4th 11, 07:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
alexd

Adrian C (for it is he) wrote:

Are the events logs on this viewable via SNMP?

Not that I can see from a quick 'walk. The web interface is basic auth, so I
suppose you could conceivably fetch the logs that way.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
18:58:23 up 49 days, 1:12, 7 users, load average: 0.13, 0.25, 0.26

Old November 5th 11, 12:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adrian C

On 04/11/2011 18:59, alexd wrote:
Adrian C (for it is he) wrote:

Are the events logs on this viewable via SNMP?

Not that I can see from a quick 'walk.

Yup, same here. I walked all over it with an MIB browser (ireasoning).
Not a bean.

The web interface is basic auth, so I
suppose you could conceivably fetch the logs that way.

At the moment I'm succesfully collecting the logs via UDP to my syslog
server.

Just a bit of a pffaf having to occasionally login via insecure telnet
to issue the ':systemlog send' command. Ah well, got that scripted and
cron'd now.

--
Adrian C
Old November 5th 11, 06:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nicola Redwood

"Adrian C" wrote in message
Are the events logs on this viewable via SNMP?

--
Adrian C

No