Talktalk Business - O2?

Old November 5th 11, 10:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Talktalk Business - O2?

Hello

I am currently using Talktalk Business - it costs some 18/month and I
get around 10Mbps download.

I hear plenty of anti-Talktalk comments but apart from the price it
has been OK for me.

O2 would give me a lower cost, around 12/month after 6 months free
(as I have an O2 mobile) and they suggest I would get around 13Mbps.

Any thoughts about this possible move?

Cheers

Geoff
Old November 6th 11, 12:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

wrote in message
Hello

I am currently using Talktalk Business - it costs some 18/month and I
get around 10Mbps download.

I hear plenty of anti-Talktalk comments but apart from the price it
has been OK for me.

They will keep taking the DD after you cancel...

O2 would give me a lower cost, around 12/month after 6 months free
(as I have an O2 mobile) and they suggest I would get around 13Mbps.

So 30 per month really...

Any thoughts about this possible move?

OTOH the sooner you leave TT the better.

Your new provider may present problems too.

Oh to renege now the deal is done.

Cheers

Geoff

Old November 6th 11, 12:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Sat, 5 Nov 2011 23:02:51 -0000, "R. Mark Clayton"
wrote:

O2 would give me a lower cost, around 12/month after 6 months free
(as I have an O2 mobile) and they suggest I would get around 13Mbps.

So 30 per month really...

what do you mean?! Am I missing the blindingly obvious?

Cheers

Geoff
Old November 6th 11, 01:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

wrote:

O2 would give me a lower cost, around 12/month after 6 months free
(as I have an O2 mobile) and they suggest I would get around 13Mbps.

So 30 per month really...

what do you mean?! Am I missing the blindingly obvious?

18 + 12. Talk Talk will still be taking their money (greed or
incompetence).
--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Old November 6th 11, 08:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

wrote:

O2 would give me a lower cost, around 12/month after 6 months free
(as I have an O2 mobile) and they suggest I would get around 13Mbps.

So 30 per month really...

what do you mean?! Am I missing the blindingly obvious?

18 + 12. Talk Talk will still be taking their money (greed or
incompetence).

Bob,

where does the 18 come from?!

Geoff
Old November 6th 11, 10:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PeterC

wrote in message
Hello

I am currently using Talktalk Business - it costs some 18/month and I
get around 10Mbps download.

I hear plenty of anti-Talktalk comments but apart from the price it
has been OK for me.

They will keep taking the DD after you cancel...

http://www.mobilemaster.co.uk/Clientsites/pipex/

Although the site is pretty-well redundant now, there is useful info. about
procedures, complaints etc. that could still be valid for TalkTalk.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Old November 6th 11, 11:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Davey

On Sat, 5 Nov 2011 23:02:51 -0000
"R. Mark Clayton" wrote:

wrote in message
Hello

I am currently using Talktalk Business - it costs some 18/month
and I get around 10Mbps download.

I hear plenty of anti-Talktalk comments but apart from the price it
has been OK for me.

They will keep taking the DD after you cancel...

Not if he cancels the DD with his bank.
--
Davey.