mounting belkin boxes

Old November 9th 11, 03:46 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Mike Scott

Default mounting belkin boxes

An odd question - but I've a Belkin range extender -- a F5D7132 --
which, like other Belkin stuff I've seen is in a smallish square box
with a couple of holes in the back to hook over screws for wall-mounting.

To my way of thinking, things are upside-down though. The holes only
work one way, and that leaves cables hanging from the sockets (probably
good) and the aerial pointing down towards the ground. Which is what I'm
not so sure about: is this going to affect the range at all compared to
sitting on a shelf with aerial pointing upwards?

--
Mike Scott (unet2 at [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
Harlow Essex England