Don't have permission to access folder on whs2003

Old November 10th 11, 08:43 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Bob H

Default Don't have permission to access folder on whs2003

I have installed WHS 2003 and after creating a mirrored volume across 2
discs, then created a folder on the said drive.

I have set the sharing options for everyone with full read/write
permissions on the said folder, but when I try to access the folder from
another machine I get a message saying I don't have permission to access
that folder.

I am trying to set the drive up to share files and photos etc.

I have set the network to that of the win7 machines, same name etc, and
in Advanced sharing settings I have file and printer sharing turned on.

So why don't I have permission to access the shared folder on whs 2003

Thanks