Thanks to newsgroupers here!

Old November 18th 11, 05:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hugh Newbury

Default Thanks to newsgroupers here!

I had "A strange problem" with Entanet and was advised to go to Zen
instead. I've done that, and it seems to be working well, at any rate
for the last 20 minutes or so!

It was rather hair-raising doing the actual migration, thinking I'd lose
all connection with the 'net. But all was well.

So I would like to thank all the kind ppls who told me what to do.

Hugh

--

Hugh Newbury

www.evershot-weather.org