WoWlan or other solutions?

Old January 10th 12, 09:28 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Gerald Esposito

Default WoWlan or other solutions?

Hello, I have an android tablet running Splashtop along with my
windows 7 PC.. This is great except i do not want to keep my computer
ON all the time... So i was wondering if there was a way to send a
signal to my PC to power on when I am not home? It is easy enough to
turn off when I am connected to the PC but it obviously will not
connect when powered off...Any ideas?

Thanks