Pipex questions

Old February 8th 12, 07:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris

Default Pipex questions

I am very confused because of conflicting and sometimes garbled
communications.

My aim in posting here is not to complain or criticise but simply to see
if anyone actually knows what is happening.

1. Are all Pipex customers being moved to Home Telecom?

2. Are some being moved to TalkTalk Business and some to Home Telecom?

--
Chris
Old February 8th 12, 08:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

On 08/02/2012 19:04, Chris wrote:
I am very confused because of conflicting and sometimes garbled
communications.

My aim in posting here is not to complain or criticise but simply to see
if anyone actually knows what is happening.

1. Are all Pipex customers being moved to Home Telecom?

2. Are some being moved to TalkTalk Business and some to Home Telecom?

Does it really matter which brand?
TalkTalk bought out Pipex (and also Tiscali for that matter).
The moment that happened (if I were a Pipex customer) I'd have jumped
ship, for fear of becoming yet another pawn in the dreaded murky,
inescapable (almost) world that is TalkTalk.
Old February 20th 12, 05:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Michael Chare

On 08/02/2012 20:47, George Weston wrote:
On 08/02/2012 19:04, Chris wrote:
I am very confused because of conflicting and sometimes garbled
communications.

My aim in posting here is not to complain or criticise but simply to see
if anyone actually knows what is happening.

1. Are all Pipex customers being moved to Home Telecom?

2. Are some being moved to TalkTalk Business and some to Home Telecom?

Does it really matter which brand?
TalkTalk bought out Pipex (and also Tiscali for that matter).
The moment that happened (if I were a Pipex customer) I'd have jumped
ship, for fear of becoming yet another pawn in the dreaded murky,
inescapable (almost) world that is TalkTalk.

TalkTalk took over Pipex and then tried to increase the amount they were
charging me. This allowed me to escape from a 3 month old contract
where the first three months were FOC.

--
Michael Chare