How cheap can you go ?

Old February 16th 12, 05:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Benham

Default How cheap can you go ?

Tesco broadband at 2.50 a month for the first year. Hardly worth them
charging at all, is it ?
Old February 16th 12, 05:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

"Andrew Benham" wrote in message
Tesco broadband at 2.50 a month for the first year. Hardly worth them
charging at all, is it ?

Some disparity between the actual rates between U-Switch and Tesco
themselves.

Tesco mobile is operated for them by O2. This looks like badge engineered
BT packages, but then I suppose it would do....

If you have a non SP email address you can just switch once a year and save
quite a lot of money...

Old February 16th 12, 09:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Cummins

We were about to embark at Dover, when (R.
Mark Clayton) came up to me and whispered:

Tesco mobile is operated for them by O2. This looks like badge
engineered BT packages, but then I suppose it would do....

Tesco Broadband is C&W.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981

---- If it's below this line, I didn't write it ----
Old February 18th 12, 10:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Cummins

We were about to embark at Dover, when
(Woody) came up to me and whispered:

....soon to be , er, Vodanet?

No, that's CWW...

Old February 18th 12, 11:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Woody

"Paul Cummins" wrote in message
ain...
We were about to embark at Dover, when

(Woody) came up to me and whispered:

....soon to be , er, Vodanet?

No, that's CWW...

--

Beggar, you are right of course. Just a thought anyway!

Old February 18th 12, 03:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Benham

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 20:04:00 +0000, Paul Cummins wrote:

We were about to embark at Dover, when (R.
Mark Clayton) came up to me and whispered:

Tesco mobile is operated for them by O2. This looks like badge
engineered BT packages, but then I suppose it would do....

Tesco Broadband is C&W.

C&WW actually. Since March 2010 C&W no longer exists.