OTish: Usenet client for Android

Old February 25th 12, 08:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Carver

Default OTish: Usenet client for Android

Does a decent Usenet client exist for Android tablets, and phones ?

I found some awful beta test application a few months ago, but that was about it ?

--
Mark

www.paras.org.uk
Old February 25th 12, 09:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns

Mark Carver wrote:

Does a decent Usenet client exist for Android tablets, and phones ?

I tried groundhog(?) it seemed to work, but I decided I didn't need
usenet in my pocket.

Old February 26th 12, 11:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Deux

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 20:58:35 +0000, Mark Carver wrote:

Does a decent Usenet client exist for Android tablets, and phones ?

Google Groups?

Old February 26th 12, 03:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Boulding

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 05:04:09 -0600, Deux wrote in
:

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 20:58:35 +0000, Mark Carver wrote:

Does a decent Usenet client exist for Android tablets, and phones ?

Google Groups?

He said *decent*.

--
Regards, Peter Boulding
(to e-mail, remove "UNSPAM")
Old February 26th 12, 05:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil W Lee

Deux considered Sun, 26 Feb 2012 05:04:09 -0600 the
perfect time to write:

Old February 26th 12, 05:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Carver

Peter Boulding wrote:
On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 05:04:09 -0600, Deux wrote in
:

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 20:58:35 +0000, Mark Carver wrote:

Does a decent Usenet client exist for Android tablets, and phones ?

Google Groups?

He said *decent*.

Indeed, though I use GG to read Usenet groups on my tablet, but I don't post
using it, because I'm aware that some Usenet subscribers killfile GG postings,
so you can end up with rather disjointed threads.

I did try Groundhog, but found it very clunky.

Never mind, I can certainly live without posting to Usenet when I'm away from
a proper PC.

--
Mark

www.paras.org.uk
Old February 27th 12, 06:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
chris

Phil W Lee wrote:

Deux considered Sun, 26 Feb 2012 05:04:09 -0600 the
perfect time to write:

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 20:58:35 +0000, Mark Carver wrote:

Does a decent Usenet client exist for Android tablets, and phones ?

Google Groups?

He said "decent".

And he said 'client', which I don't consider GG to be.
Old February 27th 12, 09:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham.

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 18:17:49 +0000, chris wrote:

Phil W Lee wrote:

Deux considered Sun, 26 Feb 2012 05:04:09 -0600 the
perfect time to write:

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 20:58:35 +0000, Mark Carver wrote:

Does a decent Usenet client exist for Android tablets, and phones ?

Google Groups?

He said "decent".

And he said 'client', which I don't consider GG to be.

More of a prostitute than a client

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Old March 12th 12, 10:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PSYCHO

"Mark Carver" wrote in message
Peter Boulding wrote:
On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 05:04:09 -0600, Deux wrote in
:

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 20:58:35 +0000, Mark Carver wrote:

Does a decent Usenet client exist for Android tablets, and phones ?
Google Groups?

I did try Groundhog, but found it very clunky.

Never mind, I can certainly live without posting to Usenet when I'm away
from a proper PC.

I use groundhog, found it the better one so far.

--
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/bextech
FREE SIM & 5 Bonus Credit from GiffGaff Mobile