Wireless printer

Old March 13th 12, 11:28 AM
DavidNW DavidNW is offline
Junior Member

Default Wireless printer

Hello,

We bought a wireless printer for our static caravan. We can access the Internet via either of our laptops, but cannot wirelessly print because our Internet access is of course, via the site's public network.

Is there anyway we can wirelessly print securely and privately. Perhaps get our own router to form a 'bridge'?

Many thanks,

David