How to submit items

Old March 17th 12, 01:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Davey

Default How to submit items

From the local Parish Magazine, which is the best source of information
and place to find a supplier or tradesman:

"We accept items for submission in any of the following formats:
MS Word, e mail, .jpg, .bmp, .pub, fax, Basildon Bond, Back of
Envelope."

If only more institutions flowed that rule!
--
Davey.

Old March 17th 12, 09:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
hugh

In message , Davey
writes
From the local Parish Magazine, which is the best source of information
and place to find a supplier or tradesman:

"We accept items for submission in any of the following formats:
MS Word, e mail, .jpg, .bmp, .pub, fax, Basildon Bond, Back of
Envelope."

If only more institutions flowed that rule!

Like HMRC for my tax return for example
--
hugh