Pluscom AWR-7200 router - help with settings

Old April 13th 12, 11:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

Default Pluscom AWR-7200 router - help with settings

I have just set this up for my nephew after doing a router reset. I
am pretty certain that when I set this up last year I changed the
default log in to something different, but i can't see how to change
it again. The default is admin and admin which I would like to
change.

I've googled for it but haven't come up with anything.
--
John