OT - Outlook 2007 resend emails?

Old June 6th 12, 10:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Harry Bloomfield

Default OT - Outlook 2007 resend emails?

Sorry, could not find a more suitable active group...

Due to someone else's PC crashing and loosing lots of attached
documents, I have a need to resend him around a hundred emails of
various content size.

Yes I know I can highlight all of them, click Forward and they will be
all then copied into one email, but some of the individual emails are
already almost 10Mb and 10Mb is the limit on sent emails - so that will
not work.

Is there an easy way to just resend each email individually, without
having to send them manually one at a time?

Please and Thanks..

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

Old June 7th 12, 01:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Sorry, could not find a more suitable active group...

Due to someone else's PC crashing and loosing lots of attached
documents, I have a need to resend him around a hundred emails of
various content size.

Yes I know I can highlight all of them, click Forward and they will be
all then copied into one email, but some of the individual emails are
already almost 10Mb and 10Mb is the limit on sent emails - so that will
not work.

Is there an easy way to just resend each email individually, without
having to send them manually one at a time?

If you have a web server upload them to that and let him download

I am surprised you have a limit on sent emails tho

Other possibility is post him a USB stick..

Please and Thanks..

and how hard it is to achieve it.
Old June 7th 12, 02:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Roger

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Sorry, could not find a more suitable active group...

Due to someone else's PC crashing and loosing lots of attached
documents, I have a need to resend him around a hundred emails of
various content size.

Yes I know I can highlight all of them, click Forward and they will be
all then copied into one email, but some of the individual emails are
already almost 10Mb and 10Mb is the limit on sent emails - so that
will not work.

Is there an easy way to just resend each email individually, without
having to send them manually one at a time?

If you have a web server upload them to that and let him download

I am surprised you have a limit on sent emails tho

Other possibility is post him a USB stick..

Please and Thanks..

If you both use outlook, copy the emails to a new folder and save this
to its own .pst file. Either upload this to a website (as above) or copy
yo a USB stick or CD and post it to them. They can then copy this to
their computer and open it in outlook.

Old June 9th 12, 07:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
hugh

In message , Harry
Bloomfield writes
Sorry, could not find a more suitable active group...

Due to someone else's PC crashing and loosing lots of attached
documents, I have a need to resend him around a hundred emails of
various content size.

Yes I know I can highlight all of them, click Forward and they will be
all then copied into one email, but some of the individual emails are
already almost 10Mb and 10Mb is the limit on sent emails - so that will
not work.

Is there an easy way to just resend each email individually, without
having to send them manually one at a time?

Please and Thanks..

Can you order them by size? Then you can send smaller ones in large
groups
--
hugh
Old June 9th 12, 09:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Harry Bloomfield

hugh formulated on Saturday :
In message , Harry
Bloomfield writes
Sorry, could not find a more suitable active group...

Due to someone else's PC crashing and loosing lots of attached documents, I
have a need to resend him around a hundred emails of various content size.

Yes I know I can highlight all of them, click Forward and they will be all
then copied into one email, but some of the individual emails are already
almost 10Mb and 10Mb is the limit on sent emails - so that will not work.

Is there an easy way to just resend each email individually, without having
to send them manually one at a time?

Please and Thanks..

Can you order them by size? Then you can send smaller ones in large groups

I have actually solved now and using two methods, the later of which
seemed to be both easier and better.

1. Bells & Whistles trial version allows you to simply hightlight all
of the emails and resend them. Unfortunately it was trying to send them
when Tiscali's mail server had some rather strange issue and it all
became rather messy. That method would mean the dates would be the
resend dates of the emails.

2. I also found you could make a new folder anywhere on a drive,
highlight all of the emails, right click hold and then drop them into
the new folder, where they all appeared as .pst files. It worked as a
copy, rather than a move, which was what I was really concerned about.

Then using Sugasync, I could sync them to a folder on Sugarsync, then
just get a link to the shared folder and forward the URL. I would
assume the entire contents of the folder could then simply be copied
across into his inbox folder.

That worked perfectly and I would guess retain all of the original sent
dates intact.