Teaching "Baptism" 9-20-93

Old July 29th 12, 10:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mcinn

Default Teaching "Baptism" 9-20-93

This Teaching says,
"Because Baptism was not given before
the time of Our Lord, does not mean that
those who lived before Christ, and did not
receive the Sacrament of Baptism, could not
enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

TEACHING DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON SEPTEMBER 20,1993

“BAPTISM”

“This Sacrament has a beauty of purity
in its very name. The Sacrament of Baptism
gives strength, meaning and substance to the
Faith in God that is so necessary for the
Salvation of the individual’s Soul.

In the reception of this Sacrament,
there is a feeling that the recipient has been
given a Blessing from God Himself, due to the
history of the Sacrament, because Our Lord
recognized the Act of Baptism by allowing
John the Baptist to include Him in this
meaningful Act of Purification.

Because Baptism was not given before
the time of Our Lord, does not mean that
those who lived before Christ, and did not
receive the Sacrament of Baptism, could not
enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

There is much in the historical writings
that leave room for some explanation. First
of all, as the Soul is a Portion of God, the
Sacrament does have meaning other than the
often spoken of reason for it.

The Sacrament of Baptism is an Act of
Faith, Act of Hope, automatically connected to
The Holy Spirit of God.”

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.