ISP Referral: Plusnet

Old August 27th 12, 08:16 AM
markgolledge markgolledge is offline
Junior Member

Default ISP Referral: Plusnet

Hi there,

I highly recommended Plusnet.

Never had any problems with them.

If you're interested I would appreciate it very much if you would use my referral link. It allows to get 50p or 75p off my Plusnet broadband, depending on what type of subscription you go for.

When you sign up you are free to refer others and save money.

My referral: markgolledge
My ISP: PlusNet
http://www.plus.net

Thanks