Fast but Slow

Old September 15th 12, 11:41 PM
Tullyderrin Tullyderrin is offline
Junior Member

Default Fast but Slow

I'm really fed-up.
My broadband is really annoying me. Just done a speed test and it's massive - 37.6 Mb down, 11 Mb up on BT Infinity2.

That should be fine -surely everything should work just perfectly, so why does BBC say I have no bandwidth to stream and websites take an age to load.

I've been using Firefox recently switched back to IE9 but to be honest they are both crap.

Tullyderrin