A Broadband and ADSL forum. BroadbanterBanter

Welcome to BroadbanterBanter.

You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today.

Go Back   Home » BroadbanterBanter forum » Newsgroup Discussions » uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) (uk.telecom.broadband) Discussion of broadband services, technology and equipment as provided in the UK. Discussions of specific services based on ADSL, cable modems or other broadband technology are also on-topic. Advertising is not allowed.

Wanted: 10P10C plug



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old October 26th 12, 07:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Rowe
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8
Default Wanted: 10P10C plug

A bit OT but I'm looking for a 10P10C plug (sometimes called RJ-48/RJ-50), I need to make up a cable for a UPS I've acquired. Anyone have one? All I can find on eBay are 100 pcs from Singapore.
  #2  
Old October 26th 12, 08:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 486
Default Wanted: 10P10C plug

Simon Rowe wrote:

A bit OT but I'm looking for a 10P10C plug (sometimes called RJ-48/RJ-50), I need to make up a cable for a UPS I've acquired. Anyone have one? All I can find on eBay are 100 pcs from Singapore.


I bought some to make up fully wired connections to a Digi terminal
server, if I can find them you'd be welcome to a handful ...


  #3  
Old October 26th 12, 08:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Rowe
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8
Default Wanted: 10P10C plug

On Friday, October 26, 2012 8:44:24 PM UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:
Simon Rowe wrote:



A bit OT but I'm looking for a 10P10C plug (sometimes called RJ-48/RJ-50), I need to make up a cable for a UPS I've acquired. Anyone have one? All I can find on eBay are 100 pcs from Singapore.




I bought some to make up fully wired connections to a Digi terminal

server, if I can find them you'd be welcome to a handful ...


That would be much appreciated, thanks.
  #4  
Old October 27th 12, 08:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Scott
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 141
Default Wanted: 10P10C plug

On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:56:26 -0700 (PDT), Simon Rowe
wrote:

A bit OT but I'm looking for a 10P10C plug (sometimes called RJ-48/RJ-50), I need to make up a cable for a UPS I've acquired. Anyone have one? All I can find on eBay are 100 pcs from Singapore.


I am looking for a GPO connection box in good condition. Probably 52A
he http://www.telephonesuk.co.uk/connection_boxes.htm
  #5  
Old October 28th 12, 01:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Scott
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 141
Default Wanted: 10P10C plug

On Sat, 27 Oct 2012 20:52:30 +0100, Scott
wrote:

On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:56:26 -0700 (PDT), Simon Rowe
wrote:

A bit OT but I'm looking for a 10P10C plug (sometimes called RJ-48/RJ-50), I need to make up a cable for a UPS I've acquired. Anyone have one? All I can find on eBay are 100 pcs from Singapore.


I am looking for a GPO connection box in good condition. Probably 52A
he http://www.telephonesuk.co.uk/connection_boxes.htm


Found one on eBay.
  #6  
Old October 28th 12, 06:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 486
Default Wanted: 10P10C plug

Simon Rowe wrote:

On Friday, October 26, 2012 8:44:24 PM UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:

Simon Rowe wrote:

I'm looking for a 10P10C plug


if I can find them you'd be welcome to a handful ...


That would be much appreciated, thanks.


Looked in the two likely boxes-o-bits and could only fine 8P8C ... sorry


  #7  
Old October 28th 12, 07:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Rowe
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8
Default Wanted: 10P10C plug

On Sunday, October 28, 2012 6:41:59 PM UTC, Andy Burns wrote:
Simon Rowe wrote:



On Friday, October 26, 2012 8:44:24 PM UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:




Simon Rowe wrote:




I'm looking for a 10P10C plug




if I can find them you'd be welcome to a handful ...




That would be much appreciated, thanks.




Looked in the two likely boxes-o-bits and could only fine 8P8C ... sorry


Thanks for looking anyway, I've found somewhere to get 10 pcs from.
  #8  
Old October 28th 12, 08:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 699
Default Wanted: 10P10C plug


"Simon Rowe" wrote in message
...
A bit OT but I'm looking for a 10P10C plug (sometimes called RJ-48/RJ-50),
I need to make up a cable for a UPS I've acquired. Anyone have one? All I
can find on eBay are 100 pcs from Singapore.


Check out paternack.com - not cheap, but you should be able to order a
single from the USA*.




* unless this part could [conceivably] be used in an Iranian missile, in
which case expect to be extradited there to face a 60 years to life term
unless you plead guilty to conspiracy.


 




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
F-plug need to be fully tightened? Peto uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 94 September 27th 08 12:59 AM
Can I plug the Ethernet cable into another PC now? MM uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 16 August 5th 07 11:28 AM
Pipex - BT pulled the plug King Queen uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 6 November 19th 03 11:32 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0
Copyright 2004-2019 BroadbanterBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.