BT Yahoo mail down

Old November 2nd 12, 05:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bruce Fletcher

Default BT Yahoo mail down

Getting this message when I try to log on using mail.yahoo.com (Outlook
just sits there trying to connect):
"Can't talk now. System's down.
Sorry for the holdup. Looks like a temporary glitch in our network has
part of Yahoo! mail down, so you're briefly without service. Rest
assured the alarms are blaring in the basement and our team is working
frantically to get you up and running ASAP. Again, the snag is on our
end so there's no need for you to do a thing.
Yahoo! Mail Team"
Old November 2nd 12, 06:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bruce Fletcher

On 02/11/2012 04:09, Bruce Fletcher wrote:
Getting this message when I try to log on using mail.yahoo.com (Outlook
just sits there trying to connect):
"Can't talk now. System's down.
Sorry for the holdup. Looks like a temporary glitch in our network has
part of Yahoo! mail down, so you're briefly without service. Rest
assured the alarms are blaring in the basement and our team is working
frantically to get you up and running ASAP. Again, the snag is on our
end so there's no need for you to do a thing.
Yahoo! Mail Team"

Mail now appears to be OK

Old November 3rd 12, 08:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Terry

Bruce Fletcher wrote:
Getting this message when I try to log on using mail.yahoo.com
(Outlook just sits there trying to connect):
"Can't talk now. System's down.
Sorry for the holdup. Looks like a temporary glitch in our network has
part of Yahoo! mail down, so you're briefly without service. Rest
assured the alarms are blaring in the basement and our team is working
frantically to get you up and running ASAP. Again, the snag is on our
end so there's no need for you to do a thing.
Yahoo! Mail Team"

Ymail is often down for me, I can't recall a time Gmail has been down.

Get yourself some Gmail accounts

Steve Terry
--
Get a free GiffGaff PAYG Sim and 5 bonus after activation at:
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/gfourwwk