Are Plusnet diversifying?

Old November 5th 12, 03:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flyig u 212 + on netbook

Default Are Plusnet diversifying?

Just heard on one of their TV ads that Plusnet are offering extra fibre for
only 5 per month. I suppose they think that there is some mileage in the
special dietary business then.
--
Heard melodies are sweet, but those Unheard are sweeter
FN 212 +, Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland

Old November 5th 12, 06:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
bert

In message , Flyig u 212 + on
netbook writes
Just heard on one of their TV ads that Plusnet are offering extra fibre for
only 5 per month. I suppose they think that there is some mileage in the
special dietary business then.

Is that the stuff they put in the cabinet for you?
--
bert
Old November 6th 12, 11:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark

On Mon, 5 Nov 2012 18:43:29 +0000, bert ] wrote:

In message , Flyig u 212 + on
netbook writes
Just heard on one of their TV ads that Plusnet are offering extra fibre for
only 5 per month. I suppose they think that there is some mileage in the
special dietary business then.

Is that the stuff they put in the cabinet for you?

I've found it quite digestable.
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?

Old November 6th 12, 01:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tim+

Mark wrote:
On Mon, 5 Nov 2012 18:43:29 +0000, bert ] wrote:

In message , Flyiñg Ñuñ 212 + on
netbook writes
Just heard on one of their TV ads that Plusnet are offering extra fibre for
only 5 per month. I suppose they think that there is some mileage in the
special dietary business then.

Is that the stuff they put in the cabinet for you?

I've found it quite digestable.

The essential feature of dietary fibre is that it's indigestible.

Tim
Old November 7th 12, 08:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
bert

In message , Mark
writes
On Mon, 5 Nov 2012 18:43:29 +0000, bert ] wrote:

In message , Flyig u 212 + on
netbook writes
Just heard on one of their TV ads that Plusnet are offering extra fibre for
only 5 per month. I suppose they think that there is some mileage in the
special dietary business then.

Is that the stuff they put in the cabinet for you?

I've found it quite digestable.

What are you? Some kind of rat?
--
bert