Is the Vodafone Account Access working?

Old November 15th 12, 11:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Anthony R. Gold

Default Is the Vodafone Account Access working?

Can anyone log in to their Vodafone online accounts? I am reaching strange
Oracle screens and don't know if the problem is at the VF server or my own
browser or Java software. My prepaid broadband accounts are working fine but
I will need web access for topups.
Old November 15th 12, 05:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On 15/11/2012 11:22, Anthony R. Gold wrote:
Can anyone log in to their Vodafone online accounts? I am reaching strange
Oracle screens and don't know if the problem is at the VF server or my own
browser or Java software. My prepaid broadband accounts are working fine but
I will need web access for topups.

I can log into mine.