Anyone in Scotland on?

Old December 13th 12, 09:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
alexd

Default Anyone in Scotland on?

Every ADSL I monitor in Scotland seems to be off.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
09:11:45 up 10 days, 15:57, 7 users, load average: 1.14, 0.97, 0.86

Old December 13th 12, 09:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 09:16:29 +0000, alexd wrote:

Every ADSL I monitor in Scotland seems to be off.

AAISP have just posted soemthing indicating that they are seeing a lot of
problems in Scotland.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Old December 13th 12, 09:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham J

alexd wrote:
Every ADSL I monitor in Scotland seems to be off.

I only monitor one in Scotland - actually in Alexandria - that is OK -
been up 243 hours ...

-- Graham J

Old December 13th 12, 10:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
brightside S9

On 13 Dec 2012 09:31:50 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 09:16:29 +0000, alexd wrote:

Every ADSL I monitor in Scotland seems to be off.

AAISP have just posted soemthing indicating that they are seeing a lot of
problems in Scotland.

Pre-test for independance?

--
brightside S9
Old December 13th 12, 11:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tim+

alexd wrote:
Every ADSL I monitor in Scotland seems to be off.

Went off here on Ayr just after 9:00. Back on at 11:15

Tim
Old December 13th 12, 11:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

On 13/12/2012 11:20, Tim+ wrote:
wrote:
Every ADSL I monitor in Scotland seems to be off.

Went off here on Ayr just after 9:00. Back on at 11:15

Tim

Quote from Plusnet service status newsgroup follows:

"We've been made aware that a number of lines in the North of England and
Scotland have been disconnected from the Internet this morning.
This is due to an issue which is currently being investigated by our
suppliers and we hope to provide further updates as soon as possible."

George
Old December 13th 12, 11:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bruce

On 13/12/2012 09:16, alexd wrote:
Every ADSL I monitor in Scotland seems to be off.

No problems here.
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK
Old December 13th 12, 11:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

On 13/12/12 11:39, Bruce wrote:
On 13/12/2012 09:16, alexd wrote:
Every ADSL I monitor in Scotland seems to be off.

No problems here.
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK

Bruce, you aren't in scotland. You are in a proper country.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.

Old December 13th 12, 12:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Tobin

In article ,
Bruce wrote:

Every ADSL I monitor in Scotland seems to be off.

No problems here.

Nor here.

-- Richard
Old December 13th 12, 02:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On 13/12/2012 09:16, alexd wrote:
Every ADSL I monitor in Scotland seems to be off.

Will have affected Scotland, the North of England and Northern Ireland.

BT Incident Reference: 43501
Issue : FINAL
Detected DATE: 13/12/2012
Detected TIME: 09:05
START DATE: 13/12/2012
START TIME: 09:01
Actual CLEAR DATE: 13/12/2012
Actual CLEAR TIME: 11:10

Incident Headline: 21CN CORE/METRO NODE : EDINBURGH DONALDSON : LOSS OF
SERVICE

Incident Details: Some of your 21CN services may have experienced a
degraded service

Closure Details: Service has been restored as of 11:10; by completing: a
remote reset of software. BT regrets any inconvenience this may have caused.

Duration: 0 days 02 hours 09 minutes