Painless move to new Plusnet package

Old December 19th 12, 10:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
rbel

Default Painless move to new Plusnet package

Also posted to ps customer-feedback.

Simple move from existing PN account to new 12 month unlimited and
phone deal. The only thing that you need to be aware of (if you want
to take advantage of it) is that the lower rate line rental available
if you pay for 12 months in advance is a separate transaction which
takes place when they take the line over.
--
rbel
Old December 19th 12, 12:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Maurice Batey

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 10:58:23 +0000, rbel wrote:

new 12 month unlimited and phone deal. ...
separate transaction which takes place when
they take the line over.

Are you saying that changing to the new deals require that they take
your line over - i.e. their 'phone option'?

(I can't see anything on their web site to that effect, but have still
been unable to get a clarification.)

--
/\/\aurice

Old December 19th 12, 04:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On 19/12/2012 12:50, Maurice Batey wrote:
On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 10:58:23 +0000, rbel wrote:

new 12 month unlimited and phone deal. ...
separate transaction which takes place when
they take the line over.

Are you saying that changing to the new deals require that they take
your line over - i.e. their 'phone option'?

No. See my replies to your other posts.

Old December 19th 12, 04:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
rbel

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 12:50:07 +0000, Maurice Batey
wrote:

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 10:58:23 +0000, rbel wrote:

new 12 month unlimited and phone deal. ...
separate transaction which takes place when
they take the line over.

Are you saying that changing to the new deals require that they take
your line over - i.e. their 'phone option'?

No. I am not sure why you would infer that from my post.

(I can't see anything on their web site to that effect, but have still
been unable to get a clarification.)

The packages are as indicated on the web site - with phone or without.

--
rbel
Old December 24th 12, 08:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DrTeeth

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 16:35:21 +0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, rbel disturbed my reverie and wrote:

No. I am not sure why you would infer that from my post.

Read this carefully..." The only thing that you need to be aware of
(if you want to take advantage of it) is that the lower rate line
rental available if you pay for 12 months in advance is a separate
transaction which takes place when they take the line over". You
mention a 'change in line rental' and 'taking the line over'.
--

Cheers

DrT
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose whether or not
to dance in the puddles (Jewish proverb).