Monthly one plan sim in a 3 dongle

Old February 9th 13, 11:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

Default Monthly one plan sim in a 3 dongle

I currently have a spare sim that is tied to a monthly contract til
January 2014. The contract is unlimited internet (tethering allowed)
plus 2000 mins 5000 texts.

Would I be able to put this into a 3 dongle and just use the
internet?

--
John
Old February 10th 13, 01:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

"John" wrote in message
I currently have a spare sim that is tied to a monthly contract til
January 2014. The contract is unlimited internet (tethering allowed)
plus 2000 mins 5000 texts.

Would I be able to put this into a 3 dongle and just use the
internet?

--
John

It might work for a while if it is a 3 SIM.

It will probably work for longer in an unlocked dongle or just tether a
phone using a USB cable or Bluetooth