Samba Mobile Internet (Reposted from uk.telecom.mobile)

Old February 18th 13, 08:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Default Samba Mobile Internet (Reposted from uk.telecom.mobile)

Roger Mills (for it is he) wrote:

I sent them a complaint by email a while ago, asking them how they
proposed to honour their "free Skype forever" promise. They have now
replied, saying that they need to talk to me - but that hasn't happened
yet!

Perhaps they've been trying to Skype you.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
20:48:39 up 63 days, 23:20, 7 users, load average: 0.69, 0.86, 0.82

Old February 19th 13, 09:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Roger Mills

On 18/02/2013 20:48, alexd wrote:
Roger Mills (for it is he) wrote:

I sent them a complaint by email a while ago, asking them how they
proposed to honour their "free Skype forever" promise. They have now
replied, saying that they need to talk to me - but that hasn't happened
yet!

Perhaps they've been trying to Skype you.

Unlikely, since I haven't told them my Skype address!

HOWEVER, there have been some developments concerning my S2 Skypephone -
see my latest post in uk.telecom.mobile/uk.telecom.voip
--
Cheers,
Roger