Port forwarding with VM superhub

Old March 10th 13, 08:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Hills

Default Port forwarding with VM superhub

As far as I can tell you cannot set the destination port when adding a
port forward rule in the superhub. I need to forward a port (1024) to
an embedded device on which I cannot change the listening port (1024).
For now I have put another router in the dmz and forwarded the port on
that. Is there anyway to do it on the superhub or it this a limitation?