Wireless access system

Old April 11th 13, 06:43 AM
Kev0360 Kev0360 is offline
Junior Member

Default Wireless access system

Hi, I need to install a system with a switch going to 8 wireless access points, preferably using POE for a small set of apartments. I need to be able to manage the outputs via a web interface and have some control on access, throughput etc.

The broadband is provided by a BT homehub 3

Can anyone recommend products to suit please?