does this NG exist?

Old April 15th 13, 06:51 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Nollaig MacKenzie

Default does this NG exist?

On 2013.04.14 10:05:33,
the amazing declared:

On 14/04/13 08:55, Chris Whelan wrote:
On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 16:03:11 -0700, Nollaig MacKenzie wrote:

apologies for noise.

Yes, but it get very little traffic.

Most uk.comp.xxx posts seem to go to uk.comp.homebuilt; about 25% of them
are probably OT, but seem to be accepted there.

Chris

Probably it is showing how simple to setup, most soho routers are these
days , it is perhaps a good thing.

Thanks! It was the only NG that seemed likely
to get me an answer to a question I had -
found it elsewhere, so all is well :-)

Cheers, N.

--
Nollaig MacKenzie