Latest wonderfulness from BT support

Old April 16th 13, 02:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hugh Browton

Default Latest wonderfulness from BT support

Friday *

Me: "I'd like the ADSL login details for a client please"
BT broadband support: "What's ADSL?"

Reminds me of an earlier occasion I was dealing with BT broadband support:

Me: "The computer here is running Apple's System 10 operating system"
BT broadband support: "Yes, I heard that, but I repeat, which version of
Windows are you running?"

I look for good things to say about BT, and I at least the company name is
short.

--
regards
hugh

"If you are going to use notes in a speech, brandish them!" W Churchill.

Old April 16th 13, 11:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

"Hugh Browton" wrote in message
al.net...

Friday *

Me: "I'd like the ADSL login details for a client please"
BT broadband support: "What's ADSL?"

Me, outside Manhattan Hotel - "111 Wall Street please"
NY yellow cab driver (3 different ones) - "Wall Street - where's that?"
Me - "down town ***** ******"

Reminds me of an earlier occasion I was dealing with BT broadband support:

Me: "The computer here is running Apple's System 10 operating system"
BT broadband support: "Yes, I heard that, but I repeat, which version of
Windows are you running?"

but at least Apple is not their own product but a worm ridden proprietary
system.

I look for good things to say about BT, and I at least the company name is
short.

Indeed.