vTel deploying 1Gbit fiber for $35 a month in USA

Old April 27th 13, 09:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7

Default vTel deploying 1Gbit fiber for $35 a month in USA

vTel deploying 1Gbit fiber for $35 a month in USA

http://tech.slashdot.org/story/13/04...ont-at-35month

680Mbits download, 750Mbits upload speed.

Also, Sony deploying 1Gbit upload, 2 Gbit download service in Japan for $51.

So for reference, the UK MBA (read non-techies) in charge of
regulation, and those MBAs running big crocporations will
now put the norm for new installations as .... Gbits on our behalf
and aim for extra .... Gbit to be competitive for a planned ... years,
and promise to deliver said service to customers in ... weeks.

I take it the worst that can happen is that all the MBAs (read non-techies)
in their natural state will want to do nothing about it on our behalf,
and will reach for the nearest internet trolling crocporations to help
them out of this sticky problem should they come under pressure.

Education has seriously let down our MBAs of today.