Any nightowls on BE?

Old April 30th 13, 12:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham.

Default Any nightowls on BE?

My BE connection went very flaky just before 2:00 this morning and was
completely down between 2:00-2:30.

It didn't lose sync at any time.

I half expected to have a Sky IP address this morning, but it hadn't
changed.

Here is the event from the perspective of f8lure pinging my router.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/g3zvt/8...ream/lightbox/

I was wondering how widespread it was.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Old April 30th 13, 04:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On 30/04/2013 12:27, Graham. wrote:
My BE connection went very flaky just before 2:00 this morning and was
completely down between 2:00-2:30.

It didn't lose sync at any time.

I half expected to have a Sky IP address this morning, but it hadn't
changed.

Here is the event from the perspective of f8lure pinging my router.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/g3zvt/8...ream/lightbox/

I was wondering how widespread it was.

Not sure if it would have affected Be however there was downtime across
BT Wholesale's network due to a period of planned maintenance around the
same time.

You can see a dip in sessions across our network here (ignore the blip
around 6am, that was in-house maintenance) -
http://users.plus.net/QL:8664DFD7

We posted an announcement about it earlier in the week -
http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1367231439.htm