Broadband Willy Waving: Who can record the fastest Download and Upload Speed Video

Old July 15th 13, 11:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nick Le Lievre

Default Broadband Willy Waving: Who can record the fastest Download and Upload Speed Video

"Graham." wrote in message
.. .

Should be 18.26 but I am paying half that for 12 months since I
threatened to leave.

I presume a line rental on top of that as well, whereas mine is 15.74 and
no line rental needed.

Old July 15th 13, 08:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham.

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:07:16 +0100, "Nick Le Lievre"
wrote:

"Graham." wrote in message
. ..

Should be 18.26 but I am paying half that for 12 months since I
threatened to leave.

I presume a line rental on top of that as well, whereas mine is 15.74 and
no line rental needed.

Quite right, 18.75 per month for a line I don't use for changeable
outgoing calls :-(

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%