moved house with Plusnet

Old August 9th 13, 08:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tim.....

Default moved house with Plusnet

They seem to have just moved me "mid" month and kept my billing date the
same.

And whilst my address has been updated, my account details still shows the
old phone number, and the itemised calls end on the move out date.

Am I eventually going to get an itemised bill for the first (part) month of
the new number (which has yet to end) - I need the details to make a claim
from a third party for these particular calls

tim

Old August 9th 13, 08:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

On 09/08/2013 20:25, tim..... wrote:
They seem to have just moved me "mid" month and kept my billing date the
same.

And whilst my address has been updated, my account details still shows
the old phone number, and the itemised calls end on the move out date.

Am I eventually going to get an itemised bill for the first (part) month
of the new number (which has yet to end) - I need the details to make a
claim from a third party for these particular calls

tim

Best contact Plusnet and get them to answer your questions and sort
things out if they've made a mistake.
0114 296 5198
Old August 12th 13, 10:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On 09/08/2013 20:25, tim..... wrote:
They seem to have just moved me "mid" month and kept my billing date the
same.

To be expected. Your billing date will stay the same following a house move.

And whilst my address has been updated, my account details still shows
the old phone number, and the itemised calls end on the move out date.

That I would imagine will be sorted once the orders are all closed off
in BT's systems.

Am I eventually going to get an itemised bill for the first (part) month
of the new number (which has yet to end) - I need the details to make a
claim from a third party for these particular calls

Yes, you'll have itemisation for the new number once it's been
associated with your account.

Old August 12th 13, 01:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tim.....

"Plusnet Support Team" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 09/08/2013 20:25, tim..... wrote:
They seem to have just moved me "mid" month and kept my billing date the
same.

To be expected. Your billing date will stay the same following a house
move.

And whilst my address has been updated, my account details still shows
the old phone number, and the itemised calls end on the move out date.

That I would imagine will be sorted once the orders are all closed off in
BT's systems.

Am I eventually going to get an itemised bill for the first (part) month
of the new number (which has yet to end) - I need the details to make a
claim from a third party for these particular calls

Yes, you'll have itemisation for the new number once it's been associated
with your account.

Thanks for the reply

I'm sure it will, eventually:-)

But will it show the calls made from the installation date up to the day
that they change it?

tim

Old September 2nd 13, 12:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On 09/08/2013 20:25, tim..... wrote:
[...]

Yes, it should do.