RJ11 Cable to ASDL New Wall Socket

Old August 23rd 13, 10:53 AM
Paul Lovell Paul Lovell is offline
Junior Member

Smile RJ11 Cable to ASDL New Wall Socket

HI there,

I have recently installed an RJ11 cable from my BT Open Reach box to a new location to move the BT Infinity router near to the TV for You View - I had to cut the cable to get it through the wall but can't work out how to wire up the new socket.

The ASDL cable has the following colors in it:
Yellow
White
Brown
Green

The new wall socket has the following terminals for ASDL.

Line 2
Line 3 (NC)
Line 5

Can anyone advise on what the wiring combination needs to be as the box is arriving today

Thank you

Paul