OT. Blackberry z10 calender sync to M$ outlook 2007 via USB

Old August 23rd 13, 08:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Allan Mac

Default OT. Blackberry z10 calender sync to M$ outlook 2007 via USB

Hi
has anybody tried 2 way sync from BB z10 to O.L. I can make contacts sync OK but the calender will only sync from the PC to phone, not the other direction.
Apparently this was an issue when the phone was first released, but the latest software is supposed to have fixed this. There are various threads on Google that seem to go nowhere.
This is not my phone and I will not have access to it till next week.

Thanks Allan.
(perhaps there is a more appropriate group to try?)