BT speed: sudden drop?

Old September 5th 13, 07:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Terry Pinnell

Default BT speed: sudden drop?

I'm spasmodically getting only 7 Mbps download speed today instead of the
36/37 Mbps I quickly became used to a few weeks ago after upgrading to BT
Infinity.

Is that normal or symptom of some problem please?

If the former, what are the likely causes?

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK