BBBC 1 TV to Rip off Brittian.

Old September 9th 13, 10:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

Default BBBC 1 TV to Rip off Brittian.

Did you see the Fibre connection box of Open Reach?

Can I have one outside my house, please?

Regards
David
Old September 9th 13, 05:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham.

On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 10:18:30 +0100, "David" wrote:

Did you see the Fibre connection box of Open Reach?

Can I have one outside my house, please?

Regards
David

If you strip a length of telephone wire you will always find some
fibrous string stuff in there. Perhaps that's what they mean by fibre.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%