unlocking an old phone

Old December 21st 13, 01:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
r brooks

Default unlocking an old phone

Have an old Nokia 3120 phone that I would like to 'unlock' without too much
expense. So would try to do it myself, (an elderly novice).

Is there any particular site you would recommend to try to do this please,
since there are so many different sites around. Thanks.

Old December 21st 13, 04:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Davey

On Sat, 21 Dec 2013 13:38:39 -0000
"r brooks" wrote:

Have an old Nokia 3120 phone that I would like to 'unlock' without
too much expense. So would try to do it myself, (an elderly novice).

Is there any particular site you would recommend to try to do this
please, since there are so many different sites around. Thanks.

The last time I travelled into London via the East End, it seemed that
every other shop was offering this service!

--
Davey.
Old December 21st 13, 04:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham.

wrote:

Have an old Nokia 3120 phone that I would like to 'unlock' without too much
expense. So would try to do it myself, (an elderly novice).

Is there any particular site you would recommend to try to do this please,
since there are so many different sites around. Thanks.

R Brooks asking how to hack a phone? (ICMFP)!

Only joking with you.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Old December 21st 13, 05:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

On 21/12/2013 13:38, r brooks wrote:
Have an old Nokia 3120 phone that I would like to 'unlock' without too much
expense. So would try to do it myself, (an elderly novice).

Is there any particular site you would recommend to try to do this please,
since there are so many different sites around. Thanks.

http://www.unlock-free.com/nokia/nokia-3120.html

works OK

--
Peter Crosland
Old December 21st 13, 10:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Woody

"Peter Crosland" wrote in message o.uk...
On 21/12/2013 13:38, r brooks wrote:
Have an old Nokia 3120 phone that I would like to 'unlock' without too much
expense. So would try to do it myself, (an elderly novice).

Is there any particular site you would recommend to try to do this please,
since there are so many different sites around. Thanks.

http://www.unlock-free.com/nokia/nokia-3120.html

works OK

--

The site will likely give you a whole stream of codes. In practice the only code you will need is that ending #7. The +, p, and W are accessed by repeated pressing of the * key.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com