aioe

Old January 14th 14, 11:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bill Borland

Default aioe

I have been collecting news from aioe for some time with no difficulty.
I can still collect as usual, including the group Demon IP support
Turnpike (d.i.s.p.). But I can no longer post to d.i.s.p. - posts
bounce with an error message -

Talking to nntp.aioe.org on Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:56:05 +0000

441

If this post appears then obviously I can still post to this group, and
there are others to which I can post. What is going wrong, and what can
I do about it? Google suggests that 441 means "not authorised to post"
but why should this have suddenly changed?
--
Bill Borland

Old January 14th 14, 12:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin Brown

On 14/01/2014 11:03, Bill Borland wrote:
I have been collecting news from aioe for some time with no difficulty.
I can still collect as usual, including the group Demon IP support
Turnpike (d.i.s.p.). But I can no longer post to d.i.s.p. - posts
bounce with an error message -

Talking to nntp.aioe.org on Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:56:05 +0000

441

If this post appears then obviously I can still post to this group, and
there are others to which I can post. What is going wrong, and what can
I do about it? Google suggests that 441 means "not authorised to post"
but why should this have suddenly changed?

AOIE takes against random UK newsgroups for no apparent reason.
uk.rec.gardening is similarly blacklisted for posting. No idea why!

--
Regards,
Martin Brown