BE/O2 to Sky migration

Old January 19th 14, 12:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham.

Default BE/O2 to Sky migration

Assuming I am not the only one in this position not to defect to
Plusnet...

....I got an information pack through the post dated 13th Jan
suggesting my move will take place in March/April and the charge will
be 7.50pm

Sky also claim they have listened to our concerns, and intend to offer
static IP, and user configurable line parameters.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Old January 19th 14, 08:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

Is that lower than you pay now to Be, I guess it must be, did you make a
typo? 17.50 even would be cheap.

They have quoted me 35.40 at first then 50.40 after 12 months. both higher
than now.
Sky fibre unlimited Pro, Sky Talk Anytime and line rent, same letter date
and promises.

Regards
David

Old January 19th 14, 11:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
fred

In article , Graham.
writes

Assuming I am not the only one in this position not to defect to
Plusnet...

...I got an information pack through the post dated 13th Jan
suggesting my move will take place in March/April and the charge will
be 7.50pm

Sky also claim they have listened to our concerns, and intend to offer
static IP, and user configurable line parameters.

They usually charge an extra 7.50 if you don't take any of their other
services, making the total 15.00. Have you taken anything else from
them, phone or TV?

I think I've said before that I have no objection to dynamic IP if it
helps frustrate the data mining that google et al carry out.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .