Sky offers.

Old February 21st 14, 05:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

Default Sky offers.

From in my Twitter.

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/isp/sky.html

These to me look good prices for Fibre are Sky out to rock the BT boat?
Regards
David
Old February 21st 14, 08:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kráftéé

"David" wrote in message
From in my Twitter.

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/isp/sky.html

These to me look good prices for Fibre are Sky out to rock the BT boat?
Regards
David

You missed the part which states £15.79 line rental and fail to take on
board these are for new customers and all service providers give better
deals to new customers rather than look after the one they have already got.
The bit at the bottom about some packages only available if you have a SKY
TV package is also a clue about whether these prices are really as good as
they first appear.

Old February 22nd 14, 12:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

Yes, your right the line rent to add, think that then makes them sort of
normal levels, RyanAir type pricing way.
Getting like car insurance now with first year offers so we will end like
what we do with insurance and change every year.
Regards
David

Old February 22nd 14, 05:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
fred

In article , kraftee
writes

"David" wrote in message
From in my Twitter.

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/isp/sky.html

These to me look good prices for Fibre are Sky out to rock the BT boat?
Regards
David

You missed the part which states £15.79 line rental and fail to take on
board these are for new customers and all service providers give better
deals to new customers rather than look after the one they have already got.
The bit at the bottom about some packages only available if you have a SKY
TV package is also a clue about whether these prices are really as good as
they first appear.

AIUI it's a penalty of 7.50/mth if you're neither a TV or phone
customer, fiver for one and 2.50 for the other, not sure which way
round.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .