Update on my migration from Be Unlimited to Sky fibre unlimited

Old March 13th 14, 09:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

Default Update on my migration from Be Unlimited to Sky fibre unlimited

I asked about filtered faceplates a little while back for VDSL when I was
preparing for my migration.
Well the appointed day arrived yesterday for my phone, line and broadband to
be migrated.
I had to go out at 09:30 am and returned at 11:30 am to find my Broadband
connection had gone and phone working. Unplugged the Be box and connected
the Sky Hub and up popped Welcome to Sky on the computer.

I used to get from BE adsl 12 to 13 Mbps, now on the Sky up to 38 Mbps fibre
I have 35.5 Mps down and 5 to 6 Mbps up.
I'm rather pleased at that.

Sky rang this afternoon to check I was happy with everything.

Thanks for advise given earlier.
Regards
David

---