Broadband Connection Vouchers - for SME

Old March 19th 14, 07:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Default Broadband Connection Vouchers - for SME

Bristol City Council rates bill came in post today and with it was a
leaflet about "superconnected cities" detailing a scheme offering grants
up to 3000 to upgrade to a highspeed connection.

It seems I fulfill all the criteria as Bristol is one of the 22
participating cities.

So.... I wonder if being that I'm on an EQ line with no prospect of
currently getting FTTC this extra 3K might make for a greater incentive
to Openreach to start a roll-out plan for Fiber-on-demand FTTP or
whatever... Now that would be a nice suprise...
https://www.connectionvouchers.co.uk/bristol/
for more information.

Cheers
http://www.GymRatZ.co.uk
UK's leading supplier of commercial gym equipment
Crossfit rigs and Strength and Conditioning equipment.