anyone tried poundland Cat5e cables?

Old April 14th 14, 02:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brian Gregory

Default anyone tried poundland Cat5e cables?

On 11/03/2014 00:28, Gordon Freeman wrote:
Poundland are selling 1m Cat5e ethernet cables for, well, a quid,
anyone know if they're good value or ropey?

I got loads of them from the 99p shop a year or two ago.
They were all fine.

--

Brian Gregory (in the UK).
Old April 14th 14, 07:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Woody

"Brian Gregory" wrote in
message
news
On 11/03/2014 00:28, Gordon Freeman wrote:
Poundland are selling 1m Cat5e ethernet cables for, well,
a quid,
anyone know if they're good value or ropey?

I got loads of them from the 99p shop a year or two ago.
They were all fine.

+1 but only weeks.

Screwfix and Toolstation also stock cables at silly cheap
prices but their's are rather better made.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com