Messagef from "Gmail Verification Team"

Old May 21st 14, 04:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Davey

Default Messagef from "Gmail Verification Team"

"We are terminating all unverified accounts permanently.Reply, and give
your Username,P/word,Date of Birth,Phone State."

Um, maybe I'll pass on that. But Googlemail did not identify it as Spam,
which is worrying.

--
Davey.

Old May 22nd 14, 09:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark

On Wed, 21 May 2014 16:26:27 +0100, Davey
wrote:

"We are terminating all unverified accounts permanently.Reply, and give
your Username,P/word,Date of Birth,Phone State."

Um, maybe I'll pass on that. But Googlemail did not identify it as Spam,
which is worrying.

Just goes to show that spam detection still has a way to go.

--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?

Old May 22nd 14, 10:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Davies

Davey wrote:
"We are terminating all unverified accounts permanently.

I'm curious to know how someone could terminate an account other than
permanently. I guess I'll never know.

Chris
Old May 22nd 14, 12:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Davey

On Thu, 22 May 2014 10:08:29 +0100
Chris Davies wrote:

Davey wrote:
"We are terminating all unverified accounts permanently.

I'm curious to know how someone could terminate an account other than
permanently. I guess I'll never know.

Chris

You could ask the Gmail Verification Team ! Don't forget to include all
your account details, DoB, etc.........

--
Davey.