tg585 firewall rule add IP addresses

Old June 8th 14, 10:05 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Default tg585 firewall rule add IP addresses

Hello,

I have a thomson TG585v7 router and I'd like to configure its firewall to allow connecting to http only from my office IP addresses. They all look like A.B.C.*
but can vary under that same format.

The srcip argument takes a "source ip expression", but when i try with * it fails to work

Rds,