Message from BT Openreach..

Old June 25th 14, 01:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Davey

Default Message from BT Openreach..

.... messages they sent yesterday.

"We had a technical problem yesterday whilst using a new email system.
The issue led to a number of people receiving inaccurate information
about fibre.

Please ignore any emails you have received from Openreach in the past 24 hours and accept our apologies for the confusion this might have caused.

Regards,

Openreach Marketing"

Good to know they realise that they don't know what they're doing.

--
Davey.
Old June 25th 14, 03:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

On 25/06/2014 13:42, Davey wrote:

... messages they sent yesterday.

"We had a technical problem yesterday whilst using a new email system.
The issue led to a number of people receiving inaccurate information
about fibre.

Please ignore any emails you have received from Openreach in the past 24 hours and accept our apologies for the confusion this might have caused.

Regards,

Openreach Marketing"

Good to know they realise that they don't know what they're doing.

Would that be a known unknown? ;-)

Old June 25th 14, 04:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Davey

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 15:20:56 +0100
George Weston wrote:

On 25/06/2014 13:42, Davey wrote:

... messages they sent yesterday.

"We had a technical problem yesterday whilst using a new email
system. The issue led to a number of people receiving inaccurate
information about fibre.

Please ignore any emails you have received from Openreach in the
past 24 hours and accept our apologies for the confusion this might
have caused.

Regards,

Openreach Marketing"

Good to know they realise that they don't know what they're doing.

Would that be a known unknown? ;-)

That, or an unknown unknown.

--
Davey.
Old June 25th 14, 07:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JohnDavidson

... messages they sent yesterday.

"We had a technical problem yesterday whilst using a new email system.
The issue led to a number of people receiving inaccurate information
about fibre.

Please ignore any emails you have received from Openreach in the past 24
hours and accept our apologies for the confusion this might have caused.

Regards,

Openreach Marketing"

Good to know they realise that they don't know what they're doing.

Would that be a known unknown? ;-)

-----------------

Conscious incompetence.

---

Old June 25th 14, 08:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Davey

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 19:45:37 +0100
"JohnDavidson" wrote:

-----------------

Conscious incompetence.

(Delayed).

--
Davey.
Old July 2nd 14, 10:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 13:42:21 +0100, Davey
wrote:

... messages they sent yesterday.

"We had a technical problem yesterday whilst using a new email system.
The issue led to a number of people receiving inaccurate information
about fibre.

Please ignore any emails you have received from Openreach in the past 24 hours and accept our apologies for the confusion this might have caused.

Regards,

Openreach Marketing"

Good to know they realise that they don't know what they're doing.

I thought competition law forbid Openreach from communicating with
anyone.
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?

Old July 3rd 14, 04:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Boulding

On Wed, 02 Jul 2014 10:38:55 +0100, Mark
wrote in
:

I thought competition law forbid Openreach from communicating with
anyone.

splorf applause

--
Regards, Peter Boulding
(to e-mail, remove "UNSPAM")
Old July 3rd 14, 06:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham.

wrote:

... messages they sent yesterday.

"We had a technical problem yesterday whilst using a new email system.
The issue led to a number of people receiving inaccurate information
about fibre.

Please ignore any emails you have received from Openreach in the past 24 hours and accept our apologies for the confusion this might have caused.

Regards,

Openreach Marketing"

Good to know they realise that they don't know what they're doing.

I thought competition law forbid Openreach from communicating with
anyone.

That explains a lot then.

Alternative response:
No, you're confusing them with estate agents / banks / insert your
own here

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Old July 3rd 14, 07:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

wrote:

... messages they sent yesterday.

"We had a technical problem yesterday whilst using a new email system.
The issue led to a number of people receiving inaccurate information
about fibre.

Please ignore any emails you have received from Openreach in the past 24
hours and accept our apologies for the confusion this might have caused.

Regards,

Openreach Marketing"

Good to know they realise that they don't know what they're doing.

I thought competition law forbid Openreach from communicating with
anyone.

No - we got them to resurface a shodily finish trench a few years ago.

--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?