F8LURE ??

Old July 2nd 14, 09:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham J[_2_]

Default F8LURE ??

Anybody noticed that F8Lure is not monitoring BT connections correctly
since early this morning? Other conenctions seem to be monitored OK

--
Graham J
Old July 2nd 14, 10:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham.

On Wed, 02 Jul 2014 21:59:22 +0100, Graham J
wrote:

Anybody noticed that F8Lure is not monitoring BT connections correctly
since early this morning? Other conenctions seem to be monitored OK

Is the native system and the A&A Firebrick equally affected?

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Old July 3rd 14, 08:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham J[_2_]

wrote:

Anybody noticed that F8Lure is not monitoring BT connections correctly
since early this morning? Other connections seem to be monitored OK

Is the native system and the A&A Firebrick equally affected?

Yes.

Both graphs show "white" space, rather than the yellow ping response
time. Actually for the A&A Firebrigk ithe space is a sort of lilac
colour; and this is what I normally see when I start a new logging
service; the Firebrick shows lilac until about midnight on the first day
- then the expected data.

Curiously this is for two domestic "BTConnect" accounts; other business
"BTClick" accounts don't show this problem.

--
Graham J

Old July 3rd 14, 06:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham.

wrote:

Anybody noticed that F8Lure is not monitoring BT connections correctly
since early this morning? Other connections seem to be monitored OK

Is the native system and the A&A Firebrick equally affected?

Yes.

Both graphs show "white" space, rather than the yellow ping response
time. Actually for the A&A Firebrigk ithe space is a sort of lilac
colour; and this is what I normally see when I start a new logging
service; the Firebrick shows lilac until about midnight on the first day
- then the expected data.

Curiously this is for two domestic "BTConnect" accounts; other business
"BTClick" accounts don't show this problem.

As you know Tom puts the most trivial issues on the page, at the
moment it reads "11th Jun 2014 - Nothing to report."

Drop him a line, I am sure he will investigate.

http://mouselike.org/index.php?mouselike=about

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Old July 3rd 14, 08:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham J[_2_]

wrote:

Anybody noticed that F8Lure is not monitoring BT connections correctly
since early this morning? Other connections seem to be monitored OK

Is the native system and the A&A Firebrick equally affected?

Yes.

Both graphs show "white" space, rather than the yellow ping response
time. Actually for the A&A Firebrigk ithe space is a sort of lilac
colour; and this is what I normally see when I start a new logging
service; the Firebrick shows lilac until about midnight on the first day
- then the expected data.

Curiously this is for two domestic "BTConnect" accounts; other business
"BTClick" accounts don't show this problem.

As you know Tom puts the most trivial issues on the page, at the
moment it reads "11th Jun 2014 - Nothing to report."

Drop him a line, I am sure he will investigate.

http://mouselike.org/index.php?mouselike=about

Firebrick recovered at about 04:00 today, the native monitoring at about
05:20. So all working as normal now.

I will keep his email for future reference.

--
Graham J